Magnum Water Trailers
Magnum Water Trailers are maneuverable and portable. Their size makes them much more efficient than traditional water trucks. They are used to control construction site dust, support cement cutting, landscaping and trenching activities.
Our unparalleled customer service/technical support teams and heavy-duty equipment is what gives our customers the ultimate "return on investment."
- 2 " ball or 3" pintle ring with adjustable hitch height
- Zinc plated steel manifold, brass valves and hose bibbs
- Steel fenders with side skirts
- Full length & width tank support
- Steel manifold support
- All components exposed to water are either galvanized steel, powder coated steel, zinc, aluminum, brass, PVC, rubber, or polyethylene
- Honda 4 hp, 4-stroke engine with oil alert and auto decompression
- Tsurumi centrifugal pump, 2" suction and discharge
- One year, unlimited hour warranty
Easy to Use
- All operator controls operable from driver's side
- Reversible fender mounted hose storage bin & secure hose adapter storage
- Water fill and dispense performed simply by turning valves, no hose changing required!
- Adjustable hitch heights
- Multiple fill options (hydrant, pond, hose)
- Fire hose connections available from either side of the trailer
- Detailed pictorial operation instructions
See detailed specifications for our Magnum Water Trailer and new Combination units:
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Please reference individual model spec. sheets found on the pages below for further detail on features and options. For further questions about our products, please contact Magnum Products' Customer Service/Sales department at 800-926-9768.
Warranty Responsibility: It is the responsibility and obligation of the purchaser to thoroughly read and understand the Magnum warranty prior to purchasing equipment. Failure to read and comprehend the warranty policy does not expose Magnum to any liabilities over and above the stated warranty bond. If you have any questions or need clarification of warranty details please contact email@example.com or call technical support at 800.926.9768.